Floris Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Floris Elementary School.
We are proud that families at Floris reported:
- 96 percent feel "my child feels safe at school."
- 96 percent feel "this school is safe."
- 94 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 94 percent feel "our school recognizes and respects families’ cultural, ethnic, and religious diversity."
- 92 percent feel "there is at least one caring adult at the school that mu child trusts."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
View the Floris Family Engagement Survey results.
View the FCPS webpage for survey results throughout the school district.
For accessibility help with these documents, please contact our school.