Floris Family Engagement Survey Results
Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS) posted the results of its 2021-22 Family Engagement Survey, which includes information specific to Floris Elementary School.
We are proud that families at Floris reported:
- 96 percent feel "my child feels safe at school."
- 96 percent feel "this school is safe."
- 94 percent feel "this school welcomes families of different backgrounds and cultures."
- 94 percent feel "our school recognizes and respects families’ cultural, ethnic, and religious diversity."
- 92 percent feel "there is at least one caring adult at the school that mu child trusts."
The feedback provided will help us strengthen family engagement and continue to foster a Caring Culture.
The survey was open from March 13 - April 10 and was available in 10 languages. All families in FCPS were asked to provide their feedback on their engagement at their child’s school to address the following topics:
- Welcoming environment
- Student success
- Family and school partnerships
- Collaboration with the community
For accessibility help with these documents, please contact our school.